Working from home: that’s how it used to be and that’s how it is today!
When our parents and grandparents, and even great-grandparents, talk about working from home as a side job or extra income back then, it sounds bizarre. In the past, there were no smartphones, PCs or internet. Components of ballpoint pens or umbrellas were delivered to their homes, which then had to be assembled according to instructions, mostly by women, especially mothers. That was a real part-time job, in addition to looking after the children and the household. The fathers were usually in the office, at the power station or on the building site. For the men of creation, working from home was out of the question. Not even as a part-time job. When they came home from work, they preferred to play with the children. Or just put their feet up. The boxes with the components were stored in the cellar, in the kitchen or, in small flats, in a corner of the children’s room. With the advent of the internet and PC’s as well as mobile devices such as smartphones or laptops, the understanding of home-based work has also changed significantly. Today, working from home does not only take place at home, because if you consider your smartphone your home, working from home as a side job can also be done on the road. Because the majority of home-based work today takes place almost exclusively digitally. And where the tools, i.e. the smartphone or other mobile devices, are ultimately located no longer matters.
Working from home as a main job can be very stressful and exhausting
Working from home: side jobs have become easier
Whereas in the past you had to painstakingly assemble components to make a useful product, today all you have to do is click your way through the virtual universe. And you don’t necessarily have to sit at home in front of your PC to do this; you can also do this kind of home work as a side job while you’re on the road. This is very important for many people today, because flexibility and mobility are of great importance for one’s own positive attitude to life. And the best thing is that you can bridge waiting times with working from home and earn money and vouchers at the same time. So if you are sitting in the waiting room at the doctor’s or wasting your time pointlessly at the bus stop because the bus, train or coach is late, you can earn money and vouchers during this time. Today, home-based work as a side job can be practised on the go from anywhere in the world. Because with working from home as a side job, you write texts, clean up databases, update address lists or you make your own money and vouchers by taking part in paid surveys walls. And all this online and mobile.
Working from home as a side job can be a lot of fun and also provide a nice extra income.
Paid surveys are very popular as a side job from home and on the go
Paid surveys are experiencing a real boom as a side job. By taking part in paid surveys as a home-based job, you can not only earn extra money and vouchers at home and on the go, you can also influence the development of products and the sustainability and environmental awareness of companies with your valuable opinion. Because that’s what paid surveys are very often about these days. Companies want to become better! And in order for companies to get better, you need to use paid surveys to find out what people think. And because every company has the ambition to become better, you publish paid surveys to get as many opinions as possible. This is really meaningful home work! And that as a side income!
→ Click here to register
mypinio offers paid surveys as home-based work from home or on the go
As a community, mypinio has made it its principle to improve the world with its many members by offering lots of paid surveys for at home or on the go as home work for extra income as a side job. This is good for our members because they can always earn some extra money and vouchers. And it’s good for companies because with the surveys they gain people’s opinions to become better and also produce more sustainably and ecologically. But it’s not just companies that outsource paid surveys as home-based work and on the go. Political and social organisations also publish paid surveys in the mypinio community to gain people’s opinions on social and ecological issues. And research institutes also publish paid surveys and studies on mypinio as homework to gain opinions on topics such as health, social issues or the environment. So our community virtually never runs out of paid surveys, and thus many people can earn some extra money and vouchers or coupons with meaningful home work from home or on the go.
How can I take part in paid surveys as work from home or on the go with mypinio?
It’s really very easy to take part in paid surveys as a home-based side job. Either from home or conveniently on the go. As a side job or simply as extra income. All you have to do is register in the mypinio universe and off you go with your convenient and meaningful home work! Registration in the mypinio community is of course free of charge! And so that you are not alone during your home work, you can exchange ideas with other members in the mypinio universe! You can create postings, like and comment on postings and make new friends. The mypinio universe is structured like a social media platform, like Facebook or Instagram. You can also post pictures and create live survey walls and share them with your friends and followers. So you always have fun and good friends with you while you work at home! Is that something? That is something! Register now for free and start working from home or on the go and earn some extra money or vouchers.
What further popular home-based jobs exist?
There are a variety of very popular home-based jobs that fall under different categories and can be done from home, such as office work, creative work, technical work, freelance work, customer service and sales. These types of work from home jobs are regularly advertised on job boards. So those who prefer to work from home should be on the lookout for them. Below we have explained the jobs in more detail.
Home-based office jobs
Office work jobs can include data entry, typing, translations, customer support and other administrative tasks. These jobs usually require good organisational and communication skills, as well as the ability to work well with computers and other office technologies. Office work is one of the most popular home-based jobs because it is very easy to do from home.
- Data entry jobs require careful and accurate entry of data into a database or other system. These jobs usually require a high attention to detail and the ability to enter data quickly and accurately.
- Writing jobs can include articles, blog posts, letters and other texts. These jobs usually require good writing skills and a good understanding of different writing styles.
- Translation jobs require translating text from one language to another. These jobs usually require good language skills in at least two languages and a good understanding of cultural differences and writing styles in each language.
- Customer support jobs require dealing with customer queries and problems. These jobs usually require good communication and customer-facing skills, as well as the ability to solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Administrative jobs may include document preparation, organising meetings and events, managing financial records and other tasks required to keep an office running smoothly. These jobs usually require good organisational and communication skills, as well as the ability to work well with computers and other office technologies.
Administrative tasks can be done very well in home-based work.
Creative Home Work
Creative work at home jobs can include sewing, crafting, graphic design and other projects that require an eye for design and good manual dexterity and can easily be done from home. These jobs usually require a creative streak and a good understanding of the requirements of the project.
- Sewing jobs can range from making garments to repairing textiles. These jobs usually require good sewing skills and a good understanding of fabrics and materials.
- Craft jobs can involve making craft items, jewellery and other creative projects. These jobs usually require good manual dexterity and an eye for design.
- Graphic design jobs require creating designs for printed materials, websites and other media. These jobs usually require good computer graphics skills and a good understanding of design principles.
- Overall, creative work jobs require a creative streak and a good understanding of the project you are working for in order to be carried out successfully. Good manual dexterity and an eye for design are also important skills for many of these jobs.
Overall, creative jobs require a creative streak and a good understanding of the project you are working for in order to be carried out successfully. Good manual dexterity and an eye for design are also important skills for many of these jobs.
Technical Home Work
Technical home-based jobs can include programming, web development, IT support and other technical tasks. These jobs usually require a good understanding of technology and a wide range of technical skills.
- Programming jobs require writing code for software, apps and other technical systems. These jobs usually require a deep understanding of at least one programming language and the ability to think logically and solve problems.
- IT support jobs require answering technical questions and solving technical problems for customers. These jobs usually require a good understanding of computer and network technology, as well as excellent communication skills.
Overall, technical work jobs require a deep understanding of technology and a wide range of technical skills to perform successfully. A good ability to solve problems and think logically is also essential for many of these jobs.
Freelance Home Work Jobs
Freelance work jobs can include writing, translation, marketing and other freelance activities. These jobs usually require a good understanding of the subject area and the ability to communicate well and effectively.
- Writing jobs can include articles, blog posts, books and other texts. These jobs usually require good writing skills and a good understanding of the subject.
- Translation jobs require translating texts from one language to another. These jobs usually require good language skills in both languages and a good understanding of the culture and context.
- Marketing jobs in home-based work can involve creating marketing strategies, conducting market research and implementing marketing activities. These jobs usually require good communication and analytical skills, as well as an understanding of marketing trends and technologies.
Overall, freelance work jobs require a good understanding of the field and the ability to communicate well and effectively. A high level of competence and a good reputation can also be important to be successful in this field.
Customer service jobs in home work
Customer service jobs can involve dealing with customer enquiries, telephone calls and emails. These jobs usually require good communication and customer service skills, as well as the ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Telephone-based customer support: This involves answering calls from customers and resolving their problems or questions.
- Chat-based customer support: This involves answering customer queries via online chat systems.
- Email-based customer support: This involves responding to customer queries via email.
- Social media-based customer support: This involves answering customer queries via social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
Customer service jobs are an important component of many businesses as they are the first point of contact for customers who have questions or problems. The main role of a customer service representative is to ensure that customers’ needs are met and that any issue is resolved quickly and efficiently. These tasks can be done wonderfully in a home-based job.
All the tasks that need to be done over the phone can be done wonderfully in home-based work, such as customer support over the phone, but also sales calls.
Sales jobs from home
Work-at-home sales jobs include telephone sales, online sales, direct sales, sales of financial and insurance products, and other sales tasks that can be done from home. The exact type of sales job depends on the industry, the company and the requirements of the sales process. Here are some examples.
- Telephone sales involves contacting potential customers by phone to sell products or services. Here, salespeople must have convincing arguments and sales techniques to persuade customers to make a purchase.
- Online selling refers to selling products or services through online platforms such as Amazon, eBay or your own online shop. Here, sellers need to understand the platform well and know how to present and sell their products effectively. You don’t need to be in an office to do this, these activities can be done perfectly well from home working from home!
- Direct selling refers to selling products or services to customers by approaching them directly, without a shop or physical point of sale being involved, i.e. from home working from home. Here, salespeople need to build strong customer loyalty and have convincing arguments to persuade customers to make a purchase.
- Financial and insurance product sales refers to the sale of products such as life insurance, health insurance, pension products and other financial products. Here, salespeople must have a good understanding of the different products and be able to educate customers about the benefits and workings of the products.
- Affiliate selling is a form of selling where one person sells products or services for another company and receives a commission. This can be done online or from home and usually requires marketing skills to reach and persuade potential customers. Affiliate selling can be a good way to earn money from home in home-based businesses, especially for people who are good at sales and communication.
There are many other types of home-based work that can be done from Home, such as virtual assistants, online marketers, translators and more. It’s worth considering your skills and interests and researching whether there are home-based jobs that might suit you.
If you have successfully negotiated and won a contract, you don’t have to rejoice alone when working from home! Teams can meet for video calls and celebrate their successes at home, yet with others!
Working from home offers a lot of advantages as a side job and additional income. For one thing, you can lounge casually on the couch while working from home if you like! There is no dress code for working from home. You can work from home in your sweatpants or pyjamas. It doesn’t matter. It also doesn’t matter if you’re sitting on the balcony, on the terrace, on the train or on the beach. Who wouldn’t want a side job like that? With many part-time jobs that are offered as home-based work, you are also free to organise your time as you wish. And there is no one to disturb you. There are also side jobs that are offered as home-based work, where the extra income depends on how much time you spend on it. If you just don’t feel like working from home, there is no one to push you. This is the case with paid surveys walls. Because here you get paid when you actually take part in a survey wall. This has the advantage that you can also determine your own hourly wage. There are side jobs where you can work a lot or a little in an hour, and you always get the same money. With paid surveys, you are rewarded for being more active and committed.